Do your sterilization procedures and infection control meet OSHA current standards?
Are you disposing of used medical materials in a way that complies with current OSHA regulations?
Do your monthly staff-training sessions (if you are doing them at all) meet OSHA standards and CDC guidelines?
Whether you realize it, you are under constant scrutiny from patients (and even unhappy staff members), who often find reasons to report dentists to OSHA. Let us help you ensure that what’s going on behind the scenes in your practice is 100% compliant with today’s ever-changing regulations.
During this Infection Control & OSHA Update we will walk through some of the most common mistakes dentists and their staff make every day, including serious sterilization breaches you may not even know you have. Here is just a sample of what you will learn:
- Ways to modify your techniques to prevent sterilization breach
- Why the sterilization techniques you are currently using may risk of disease transmission
- What every dentist must know about OSHA’s influence on the safety of your practices
- How to quickly identify risks without annual training
- How to use Infection Control & OSHA training to build creditability for referrals
- And much more